GEN 2840: Honors Service Learning
- Required for students in the Honors Program
- Required activities:
- Required Activities Form for Freshmen in GEN 1033, Honors: Life of the Mind
- Required Activities form for all other freshmen
- Required Activities Form for New Transfer Students
- Required Activities Form for all other students
- 2-page mid-semester report due in B114 on Monday, October 28, 2013, 2 pm (only hard copies, please: no email assignments will be accepted)
- 2-page final write-up due in B114, Monday, December 9, 2013, 2 pm (only hard copies, please: no email assignments will be accepted)
Students who have completed two semester of GEN 2840 may, with the prior permission of the professor, work on alternate assignments for their midterm or final report. Possibilities include developing an e-portfolio for service activities, creating a brochure for a community service project, or researching careers related to service interests.
- Honors Service Learning Questionnaire
- Useful Links:
Questions? Please email me at RosnerL@stockton.edu.